Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Does anyone have?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just curious here but does anyone have Felicity's whole collection (including all retired items)? I have her unretired collection and about 1/3 of her retired items. Ughhhh why did they have to retire it all!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why would anyone want her whole collection? You'd have to have two clothes storage pieces that aren't all that different. I can understand it with Molly because the trunk is for travel, her chifarobe is for home.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two (one for my daughter, one for myself) almost complete sets of Felicity's clothing. Both sets are one item short - the town fair outfit. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Molly92's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have her whole original complete collection except for her plantation play...but my sister has it in her stuff. Sometimes I get the urge to steal it (JustKidding). [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 27, 2006 10:59 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •